Here are my #coronavirus protocols, curated by experts. I’m trying to following them. Hope they help u as well. ❤️ #staysafe #dontpanic
Veggies & Fruit
buy only 5 days supply.
3 varieties of each.
quantity depends on the
number of people eating.
Sambrani & sage are burnt at
home every alternate day. Camphor
Alum & rock salt are placed in corners
of the house. We completely
beleive in energy cleansing.
Handwash, bodywash, floor cleaners,
kitchen wipes and any product
with an alcohol level > 60%
to clean surfaces & hands.
Make sure you have enough
supply of drinking water.
Ur weight * .033 = lts required.
Food Delivery Protocol:
• Remove food from plastic covers at entrance
• Bring food into the house wearing gloves on a tray
• Transfer food to house dishes & immediately microwave/heat. Dispose containers & gloves. Disinfectant the tray.
• Try to order only cooked food
• Consume outside food only when hot.
• Clean newspapers or avoid for the time being. Or else sanitize hands & surface after reading & dispose quickly.
• Leave shoes outside. Disinfect purses/ bags.
• Try to wash hands with soap before entering the house or immediately after pentering. (If possible put a basin or keep sanitizers outside the house)
• Wash used clothes every day in warm water with detergent.
• Clean all the Surfaces, door handles, knobs, taps etc with disinfectant at least twice a day
• Irrespective of Family/friends/staff please check for symptoms of cough, cold & fever before they enter your house. People with fever, head ache, cough or cold should not enter the house.
• Do not buy more than what’s needed for 5 days. Use only basket not a Cart.
• Do not touch your face in the supermarket, keep distance from people.
• Sanitise your hands before getting into the car / bike
• Clean all super market bought products with a disinfectant before bringing it into the house
• Don’t store plastic covers at home. Dispose at entrance.
• Don’t raise topics that are sensitive
• Give people space to do their own things
• Set a time for indoor activities with family
• Burn your ego & rebuild broken bridges over the phone with people that matter.
• Send out positive energy to heal people
• Block negative comments & negative people around you
• If have symptoms of cold, cough or fever, Do not visit old relatives or parents above the age of 60
• Share house hold chores amongst family members equally
• Avoid unnecessary travels.
• Avoid using public transport.
• While using public transport ensure to wearing a mask & hand gloves.
• Always keep a pocket hand sanitizer with you.
• Sanitize the seat and arm rest before sitting/touching them.
• Avoid touching your face frequently.
• Wash your hands with soap properly or use sanitiser once you reach your destination.
. Do not reuse masks or gloves. Dispose in a safe way.
• Fumigate offices once a week and clean surfaces everyday.
• Before entering the office sanitise your hands and check temperature
• Do not allow anyone with cold, cough or fever into the office.
• Wipe your Chair, Phone, Desktop/Laptop with sanitizer twice daily.
• Cooked Food to be brought from home.
• Maintain social distancing, sit at least 3ft from anyone at work area and even during lunchtime.
• Avoid client visits/Market visits and Business development visits
• Visitors not to be allowed inside office - all parcels/documents/invoices to be dropped off outside
• All Parcels, Postal courier to opened outside with gloves by security or reception desk. Based on company protocols they should be scanned and sent to concerned departments.