List of Red Line Stations:
S R Nagar
Osmania Medical College
MG Bus station
L B Nagar
Hyderabad Metro Timings From Nagole To Ameerpet
From Nagole To Ameerpet
Hyderabad Metro Timings From Ameerpet To Miyapur
From Ameerpet To Miyapur
Hyderabad Metro Train Timings - Miyapur to Nagole.
Hyderabad Metro: All You Need To Know About Metro Fare, Time Table, Schedule, Route.
- Hyderabad metro train was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. He was joined by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on its inaugural journey, covering four stations from Miyapur to Kukatpally.
- The ambitious Hyderabad metro rail is touted as the largest Public Private Partnership (PPP) project in the country. The metro, that will cover a total distance of around 72 km across three corridors, will begin its commercial operations from tomorrow.
Here's all you need to know about its fare, timetable, schedule, and route:
Hyderabad metro fare:The price of tickets will range between Rs. 10 and Rs. 60.
The minimum fare for a distance of up to 2 km has been fixed at Rs. 10 and the maximum fare is set at Rs. 60 for a distance of 26 km.
Hyderabad metro timing:Initially, the metro would run from 6 am to 10 pm. It would be rescheduled -- 5.30 am to 11 pm -- depending on traffic and demand.
Hyderabad metro schedule:The metro train will run on all days. The operation will begin with three coaches per train and the number of coaches would be increased to six depending on the traffic.
Hyderabad metro route:In the first phase, the trains will run from Miyapur in north Hyderabad to Ameerpet - a connecting station - on corridor one, and from Ameerpet to Nagole in the eastern side of the city.
Inaugurated stations in Corridor 1 from Miyapur to Ameerpet are as follows:Miyapur
Inaugurated stations in the second corridor from Ameerpet to Nagole are as follows:
Hyderabad Metro Travel Time Details.
Hyderabad Metro Services Begins On Ameerpet-LB Nagar Route
ప్రారంభమైన ఎల్బీనగర్-అమీర్పేట్ మెట్రోరైలు
- Hyderabad Metro Services Begins On Ameerpet-LB Nagar Route
- Hyderabad Metro Rail begins its services between Ameerpet and LB Nagar stations. With this, the entire Corridor-I from Miyapur to LB Nagar has become operational.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Hyderabad Metro Project:
1. With its 16 km operation on Ameerpet to LB Nagar route, Hyderabad Metro stretches to 46 km, the second largest in the country, next to Delhi.The initial frequency of one train every five minutes will be increased to 2 minutes gradually.
2. The metro train at an average speed of 32 kmph initially would cover the 29km distance in 52 minutes against two hours by road. Currently, there are 24 stations in the operational 30 km line from Miyapur to Nagole.
3. Hyderabad metro's 10 km Ameerpet-Hi-Tech city line will be open from December (this year) and the services between Jubilee Bus Station and MGBS (10 km) will be launched mid-2019.
4. Skywalks are being built connecting stations directly to commercial complexes, stadiums and offices and steps are being taken up in making Hyderabad Metro Rail disabled-friendly. Towards last mile connectivity, cab services and electric vehicles for daily metro commuters have also been launched.
5. L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) has already installed CCTVs at all stations and in trains with 360-degree coverage, baggage scanners, door frame metal detectors, and hand-held metal detectors.
Ameerpet StationMiyapur To LB Nagar & Nagole to ShilparamamM G B S StationMiyapur To LB Nagar & JBS to FalaknumaParade Grounds StationJBS to Falaknuma & Nagole to Shilparamam