- This mountainside village in Switzerland is rolling out a bold new way to jump-start the local economy.
- The small community of Albinen is facing a population crisis, with only 240 people now inhabiting the area.
- Of those hundreds, only 7 children remain, and even the local school has been forced to close its doors.
- For families looking to buy or build a home in the village, a handsome offer will be made.
- Each adult will be .payed just over $25k, while each of their children will receive about $10k, just for moving there.
- That’s a grand total of about $70k for a family of 4.
- If you’re like Mr. and Mrs. Vassilyev, the Russian peasants who sired 69 children, you’d be in for over $700k.
- That’s a relative bargain to live in the stunning Canton of Valais with million-dollar alpine views.
Would you pack it all up and start a new life in Albinen?
Source : boredpanda.com