It really looks much better than expected
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Note 9 - its most powerful phone yet.
- Bigger battery and way better S-pen.
- Galaxy Note 9 packs the largest battery ever in a Samsung phone at 4000 mAh.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 first impressions: A more powerful phone, an S Pen more capable
- There are a lot of small features like this that add real value to this new phone. The 6.4-inch display itself is quad Super AMOLED (2960x1440p) at 516ppi. It is stunningly sharp as you have come to expect from Samsung. The speakers are tuned by AKG.
- The best feature of Note 9 is undoubtedly its S Pen stylus. The S Pen stylus has been there for many years now. But with the Note 9, the S Pen goes autonomous.
- A 40-second charge inside the phone lets its low-power Bluetooth stay alive for up to 30 minutes before coming back into the phone. This opens up endless possibilities.