Keanu Reeves Quotes and Sayings
- Grief changes shape, but it never ends.
- The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.
- Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.
- Reported to be one of the most generous actors in Hollywood, Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon, and was raised in Toronto, Canada.
- Reeves began his acting career at the age of nine and Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure was the first movie to bring him major recognition. However, playing hero Neo in sci-fi extravaganza The Matrix, made him an international superstar.
- Throughout his life, Reeves has been no stranger to hardship. His father left him and his mother when he was only 2 years old and was later imprisoned for selling heroin. His mother went on to marry three more times and they moved a lot.
- In 1999, Keanu’s longtime girlfriend Jennifer Syme, gave birth to a stillborn baby girl, and after 18 months she also died in a car crash. Remarkably, all these tragedies couldn’t stop him from becoming the awesome person that he is today.
- Compared to other glamorous celebrities, Reeves lives a quiet and calm way of life and didn’t even own a house until 2003. He battles his demons with grace and shows nothing but kindness by supporting many good causes.
Powerful Quotes By Keanu Reeves
- I'm not a photographer, so I didn't get into F-stops or ND filters or background, foreground, cross-light, all that stuff. But I was interested in the camera and the lenses. That's the world that I'm moving in, in terms of acting and giving a performance.
- Money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.
- Keanu Reeves