Hurricane Irma: storm moves towards Tampa with risk of life-threatening surges
Hurricane moves up Florida coast towards St Petersburg and Tampa amid warnings of deadly storm surges.
- Storm’s Winds Begin Battering Tampa Bay Area.
- Hurricane Irma makes landfall on US, in Lower Florida Keys.
- Three deaths in mainland US have been reported.
- 'You will not survive', Florida governor warns.
- Florida residents call on Trump to open Mar-a-Lago as a shelter.
- Final flights from Florida before Irma makes landfall touch down in UK.
- Zoo animals take shelter from storm.
- Meet the Florida residents refusing to evacuate.