- Our Planet is home to so many bizarre, interesting and most mysterious places, which are hard to believe, here is a collection of 41 such places for you.
- Want to be among the few who are in the know? Then check out the most mysterious places on earth.
- There are some places in the world that have the power to captivate people over many decades.
- Some locations become shrouded in mystery; crimes are left unsolved, strange disappearances go unexplained, freakish natural phenomena and terrifying eyewitness.
In a world where we like to feel as if we know it all, it’s reassuring to know there are still some surprises. But if you fancy yourself a bit of a sleuth, and think you can work out what millions have failed to, try piecing together your own conclusion to the following big mysteries around the world.
Most Mysterious and Interesting Places in World
Ship Rock, New Mexico. Eye of Africa, Mauritania. The Skeleton Lake of Roopkund, Uttarakhand, India. Iron pillar of Delhi, India. Mummy Of Sangha Tenzin, Himachal Pradesh, India. Yonaguni Monument, Underwater Ruins, Japan. Stone Spheres of Costa Rica. Sailing Stones of death valley, California. Nazca Lines, Peru. Christ of the Abyss at San Fruttuoso, Italy near Portofino. Hotel del Salto in Columbia (The Haunted Hotel at Tequendama Falls). The Ik-Kil Cenote in Yucatan, Mexico. The Golden Horn Beach(Zlatni Rat), Brac Island, Croatia. Amazing Natural Pool Giola in Thassos Island, Greece. To Sua Ocean Trench on the island of Upolu in Lotofaga, Samoa. Pulpit Rock in Norway. Ornesvingen Viewing Platform, Geiranger, National Tourist Route in Norway. Painted Hills of John Day Fossil Beds, Oregon, USA. Mauvoisin Dam, Switzerland. Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra, India. The Great Rann of Kutch (world's largest salt desert), Gujarat, India. Neist Point Lighthouse, Isle of Skye, Scotland: At the World's edge. Horsetail Falls, Yosemite National Park in California. Valley of Flowers National Park, India. Glass Beach, California, USA. The mountain-top village of southern China remote Badagong mountains in Sangzhi county. Underwater park, Green Lake in Tragoess, Austria. Luxury Resort in Krausnick, Germany. The highest suspension bridge in Europe. Pamukkale, Turkey. The Stone Forest - Shilin Stone Forest, China. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia. Leshan Giant Buddha, Leshan, China. Rice terraces near Pupuan, Central Bali, Indonesia. Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland, U.K. The door to Hell in Turkmenistan. Easter Island's mystical statues, Chile. Roots of trees forming bridges in India. Komik village in the Himalayas, India. Ladakh - aerial view of the Himalayas in India. Mansion on the hillside of Shoghi in Shimla, India. Mount Nemrut Statues of God
41 Most Mysterious and Interesting Places on Earth
#3. Yonaguni Monument
Mysterious 10000-Year-Old Underwater Ruins in Japan.
7. Ellora Caves
8. The Tianmen Mountains, Heaven's Gate
9. Mysterious 1600 Years Old Rust Free Iron Pillar Of Delhi
- The Iron Pillar of Delhi is famous throughout India. But one thing that most people don't know about it is that it is 99 percent resistant to corrosion. The 7.21 meters tall structure is as much as 1600 years old and still stands completely rust-free.
- The question that remains that how was such a chemically advanced agent manufactured almost 2000 years ago. The Iron Pillar located in Delhi, India, is a 7 m (23 ft) column in the Qutub complex, notable for the rust-resistant composition of the metals used in its construction.
The 7.21 meters tall structure is as much as 1600 years old and still stands completely rust-free.